View Single Post
Old 09.30.2007, 06:44 AM   #19
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Posting facts is ridiculous! Sweet! I'm ridiculous as fuck then, since I try to only talk about shit I KNOW about!!!

But, yes, go ahead and non-reply to my post, it makes you seem "witty", I guess. You do know that EVERY official Sonic Youth record before "Dirty" had a producer, right? And you do know the story about "drum sampling" sounds on "Dirty" right? Just look up the "Dirty" article on the mustang site if you don't know what I'm talking about. You obviously don't know what I'm talking about, and you're obviously not going to admit I'm right, so I'll just accept your silent gratitude and be happy about it.

Are you sure you are not confusing using a sound engineer to help you shape up the sound of your album as using a producer? I know that you are keen on your Steve Albinis etc, but a producer and a sound engineer are not the same thing, and if I remember well, Dirty is the first album by Sonic Youth where they consciously used a producer as such. Tell me, what's the difference between a producer and sound engineer? Oh, and what has the drum machine got to do with anything? Showing off your knowledge, eh? Didn't they also use some keyboards on Goo? So fucking what? What's that got to do with anything?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|