View Single Post
Old 06.21.2017, 01:57 PM   #20
halgreen
stalker

halgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asses
I got to see these three on Sunday night. Three different approaches to acoustic guitar all in one night. I got to chat with lee for a bit, I was very awkward, but he was very kind. I asked him about the Screaming Fields of Sonic Love DVD and he said its all finished and should be out soon.

Lee's new songs were great, and the songs I recognized from his records with the Dust were fun to hear in such a stripped down environment. The only bummer was when this one kid would not stop texting. Up in the front of the audience, leaning on monitor speakers and just texting. I saw Meg Baird shoot him a glance, Lee admonished him during one song, and Steve Gunn finally just asked him to stop, and thats when the kid got a little upset. They closed with a cover of Neil Young's Revolution Blues....anyway.... here are some pictures.

halgreen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|