View Single Post
Old 02.26.2016, 04:13 PM   #36
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Jim O'Rourke just made SY sound like Steely Dan.
I think you're confusing the Jim Era with how it sounded when Jim left..

Also looking up things i see i indeed might be wrong about Jim being involved in ATL production though i could swear i remember reading that somewhere over the years.

Either way he definitely played a significant role in the Nurse material and that is my all time fav SY record and especially tour. For those who said he just allowed Kim to dance more sure but listen again to what he was actually playing, good shit. I love Kim but Jim was a superior musician and it showed in the overall craft of the Jim Era material.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|