View Single Post
Old 04.21.2006, 11:10 PM   #15
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i too fret more chords with the pinky than with the ring finger. not power chords thought. sometimes i do more upstrokes than down strokes too, but it doesn't really feel more confortable

random facts:
-i have a stomach infection and gastritis and i'm on drugs!!! (antibiotics, actually)
-i just discovered a cope a lot of ironic fashion, mainly because i have a plastic spiked wrist band i bought in groth topic and i wear baseball caps askew
-the only drug i ever tried is pot and it saved me from picking a fist fight with some asshole
-i can quote the simpsons, futurama and foster's home for imaginary friends very accurately
-i never got any video game consoles past the super nintendo
-i'm addicted to coca cola
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|