View Single Post
Old 02.14.2008, 12:29 PM   #45
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Frances seems like a bitch. Just like her mommy and daddy.

Three funny things I've never bothered mentioning before but I think they're funny and I'll never have a chance to say them again:

1) At a Hole show in late 1994, Courntey Love got on stage and yelled, "I gave Kurt head and made him coffee every fucking morning and he still left me!"

2) At a Nirvana show in 1993, Kurt Cobain walked off stage after 2 songs, telling the audience they weren't good enough to hear his songs and that he hated them all. Of course, the fans applauded.

3) I read this in a Nirvana book.. Heavier than Heaven I think... There was some early Nirvana show where Kurt walked off after 2 songs and broke a bunch of shit.. and when asked about it later, Dave Grohl said, "I think Kurt was fucked up on cough syrup or something, that's why he did that.." Also, later in the book, it says that Kurt and Courtney started talking and the first thing Kurt asked her was where she got the cough syrup she had in her nurse he saw her drinking earlier.. since I drink cough syrup, do you think I'll be as cool as Kurt Cobain?

Also, zeropumpkins: It's funny you said zombie kurt; Helios Creed has a song called "kurt zombie".

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|