View Single Post
Old 03.12.2011, 09:21 PM   #23
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinikinikinik
i cant hear you over the sound of your band and the unfathomable depths of its atrociousness.

as explained above, gagathulu caused the fuckin tsunami in the first place, i just left my micro noodles in too long at the fukushima reactor and everybody was all like freakin out and shit. whatevs, they should just take a chill pill and lissen to ur relaxed indie soundz tu calm their frayed japanerves.

plus i killed myself like 5 times already this week.

and you couldn't explain or counteract any of "my" theories even with a much needed eugenics programme in the monkey army that types the binary into your neurons.

keep holding onto that flame of feel good progressive millenarianism until tesla and his tea party pogrom buddies come knocking on your door demanding at gunpoint your goldline coins and any remaining dorritoes.

you can sing acoustic ballads about it when you're starving and burning hyper inflated dollars in a trash can for heat.

record the sessions onto the medium of the wind and carrier pigeon a copy to my fuckin indifference.

Haha
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|