View Single Post
Old 12.09.2015, 08:43 PM   #47569
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Wow. All this Pavement talk made me take a quick dash through Crooked which I haven't heard a note of in years and years. Oh, how the memories poured in, from the time in my life when this was growing into a favorite. Damn it's still a good record. No wonder I played it a thousand times. I even like how the second side starts to wane after "Range Life", then ends with a good epic-ish song--the very same sequence found on so many classic rock albums. And the rhyme "Shake their hand/Protein plan" is good stuff.

If they had swapped out "Hit the Plane Down" for "Grounded" and then broke up after the album's release, I'd probably be wearing a Pavement tattoo right now.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|