View Single Post
Old 04.22.2009, 11:38 AM   #8
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss
Don't take this as me condoning the police beating people, but I get a bit fed up with people screaming "smash the system" and using violence against the police, and then making official complaints when the police don't adopt a totally zen buddhist attitude towards that. If people protested peacefully, then I think you'd probably find that the police would police peacefully.

And, yeah, I know the guy who died after being assaulted by a copper wasn't even involved in the protest, and I hope that the copper who did the assault gets what's coming to him (which he will, because the people at the top will make to make sure that the public sees that bad cops aren't tolerated), but using that incident as a basis for a theory that all cops are pigs is no better than the police using violence on the part of a few protestors as a basis for saying that all protestors are anarchists.

yeh but the police where smacking around people from all angles. its crazy because the news crews where just waiting for something to happen and when one person smashes a window then thats the front page. where as thousands of people where there totaly peacfully. not that i am siding with the ultra left because they are as annoying as the right wingers too.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|