View Single Post
Old 11.10.2008, 08:36 AM   #4111
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
hahaha. I'm sorry. I read yr whole big rant up there. And I actually agreed with a lot of what you said. (I dnt think RR is bad, but I think In The Fishtank 9 is pretty unlistenable). Anyway. When you said the thing about exposing each other to something different, I dnt know why but the first record that popped into my head was DUNWICH HORROR by Baxter. It's just because it was the first "easy listening" album I ever heard that blew my mind and made me a strange collector of mood/lounge/exotica or whatever. But regardless. The main score melody is stunning. The orchestration is ridiculous. And the drums are like 20 years ahead of their time. So I just wanted to say, check it out. And maybe don't stop posting here. I dnt think yr a music god or anything. And in fact, a long time ago I thought you were a jerk. And often I disagree with yr tastes. But on the flip side, you've exposed me to a lot of good stuff too. And I know yr always honest. And I'll take that over a handful of elitists on here who I generally just ignore.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|