View Single Post
Old 11.09.2008, 10:10 AM   #4102
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
I do agree with you yeah. I'm also not a fan of people on the board who just post in the Non-Sonics board and never in the music forums... it's a music forum technically afterall, so I don't get that mentality. I like nearly everyone on here though, so I'm not calling anyone out.

And to the VHS thing, yeah I don't have a job so I only really get money at christmas and birthdays etc. and VHS tapes are a lot cheaper than DVDS which is another point. Why spend £10 on a new DVD when I can buy a VHS for a penny? I hate paying for stuff that isn't worth the money. And right now, I've completely went off buying CDs. I just... don't see the point anymore. I used to be real into the collecting side of it but someone with a few hundred more CDs than me isn't a bigger fan of music than I am. That's a load of bollocks.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|