View Single Post
Old 08.13.2006, 07:29 PM   #92
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wtf...

WTF...?!?!

--

i was just thinking, have we run out of idiots to pick on, and now good people start to pick on each other for the fuck of it? if so-- where is daycare nation when we need a punching bag? can khchris come back to insult everybody so we can present a united front against him?

nobody has friends around here anymore, do they? yes yes-- "internet friends"-- it's not like face to face... however... ayayay... there used to be some kind of social fabric to this place, and whether it's from pent-up aggressions, sexual frustrations, or simple misunderstandings taken overboard, the thing appears to be coming apart at the seams.

you know, you used to like some people, put up with certain frustrations they caused you (as nobody is tailor-made to our tastes), and there were some disagreements, some friendly ribbing, the occasional pm exchange for clarification, and life went on happily. sure enough, there were the occassional or constitutional shitheads, as mentioned above, and we all dished it out on them in a merry act communal butchery-- but now?

here's my suggestion to everyone in general (i'm not singling out anybody, you hear?): have friends, have enemies; but random unfocused aggression makes for a pathetic board. really. this is a bitch-fest. wtf?? i fart in the general direction of this board. compared to what's going on, it will probably come as a breath of fresh air. ha ha.

okay now fuckers get over yourselves eh? i got better things to do on a sunday morning than looking at this shit. please, entertain...

i can't rep you, but yeah, totally.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|