View Single Post
Old 05.31.2019, 09:25 PM   #5574
The Gazpacho Gestapo
bad moon rising

The Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's assesThe Gazpacho Gestapo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony

reading this because people have been hyping it so much....so I decided to read it. I am halfway trough now and I am kind of annoyed with it. It has loads of references to lots of bands like Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., Bikini Kill, etc., to hip books, movies.... But the references just seem like name dropping. It annoys me so much, because they really don't give anything to the story. I feel like the author will just seem very cool for knowing all of these bands. Can't wait to be done with this book.

|||| lol so its just Ready Player One for hippies?

ooo look at me im a fancy man listening to throbbing grizzle and eating miracle whip with a fork look at my fancy dress

XDXDXD 100

i read this book

The Gazpacho Gestapo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|