View Single Post
Old 09.22.2019, 06:58 AM   #7506
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Spin what?

Obama sent Biden or better said, Biden represented the United States and I believe money was exchanged.

Soon after, Biden’s son was named to a board, I can’t remember?

It’s all 100% TRUE and factual and I posted in this thread about it over a year ago. Of course, I don’t recall any of you trying to explain it back then???

Yet you are looking for spin or explanation now???

The President asking for dirt -information- facts about Biden’s son and his ties to the Ukraine......sounds like an investigation is taking place.

I’m returning to my Saturday of NCAA Football, I may try and look up my old post later tonight.

Whew. So in your eyes Trump is doing absolutely nothing wrong and in fact should be praised for what he did in ringing ? Thing is, this isn't the first illegal activity that Trump has been involved in during his presidency, and nor will it be his last. However, as usual you'll bury your head in the sand about it all and continue to point to Obama like Trump is clean as a whistle.

To be sure, don't mistake my pointing out that what Trump is doing as a defence of Biden. Tbh, I couldn't give a shiny shit if Biden loses the nomination election. In fact, I'd rather he did anyway. My issue is that Trump was doing something that alerted a whistleblower enough to report it to a higher up where it was promptly suppressed. This isn't Detective Trump saves the country. This is Feckless Trump acting like he can do what he wants for his own betterment. If he was that bothered about Biden he could have a proper investigation about it all. Not "tell me what you know, give me the REAL juicy details and I'll throw in a couple hundred mill to you but if you don't..."

Problem is that this is a man looking out for himself, not the country.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|