View Single Post
Old 11.23.2012, 04:05 PM   #2131
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I'm for goal line technology. It'd take less than a minute for a decision to be made and it'll make a big difference. Too many games have been ruined by a goal being dis/allowed.

As for extra refs there have been games where a linesman has been pretty much next to the goal post and they've made the wrong decision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPYNpo0FFd4

This being a perfect example.

problem is, after that, it's gonna be for offsides, fouls, handballs, throw-ins, and if they took off their shirt or not after the goal. once the door opens there is no way to close it and you end up with a fucking disaster.

but yeah i see your point. i do. i just think the potential for harm to the game is much greater than the potential for redress of deficient calls.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|