View Single Post
Old 06.19.2009, 04:23 AM   #47
DJ Rick
100%

Location: Sacto (CA) Institute for Record Collection Scrutiny
DJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry, gang...I missed my Monday night show this week due to a deluge of busywork at the office. Thanks to DJ Trotsky for filling in! But hey, I put together a special hour of music for you to download tonight because DJ Fuzzbox Flynn was home sick. Have a listen! Read on for features of the new NoBunny and final Hunches tour...

Download this program within two months at this link...
http://artforspastics.blogspot.com/2...nal-hunch.html

R. STEVIE MOORE | U.R. True | U.R. True + 3 7" | Felony Fidelity *new
JEFFREY NOVAK | One of a Kind | One of a Kind 7" | Sweet Rot *new
THE SHACKLES | Funeral Shroud | Broken Arm 7" | Sweet Rot *new
THE RANTOULS | Still 16 | The Songs of the Frontier Villagers 7" | Sunnytrees *new
HUNX & HIS PUNX | Teardrops on My Telephone | Teardrops on My Telephone 7" | Shattered *new
NOBUNNY | Vicious Circle | Raw Romance CS | Burger *new
GANGLIANS | Valient Brave | Monster Head Room LP+7" | Weird Forest *new
PINK REASON | Hey Girl | split 7" w/ Electric Bunnies | Die Stasi *new
LONG LEGGED WOMAN | Agatha the Hagfish | Agatha the Hagfish EP | to be determined *forthcoming?
REPORTS | Bill Wyman, Metal Detector | Bill Wyman, Metal Detector 7" | Ride the Snake *new
SWERVEDRIVER | Zedhead | Rave Down EP | Creation 1990
KILLING JOKE | Twilight of the Mortal | Brighter Than a Thousand Suns | E'G/Virgin 1986
JIM SHEPARD | The Voices of Men | The Voices of Men 7" | Columbus Discount *new
KILLING TIME | Hearing Without a Break Without Hearing a Break | Skip | Epic/Sony 1987
WIRE | Cheeking Tongues | The Ideal Copy | Mute/Enigma 1987
CHEVEU | C'est ça L'amour | Like a Deer in the Headlights 7" | Born Bad *new
GRAFFITI ISLAND | Secret Cave | Head Hunters 7" | House Anxiety *new
FRANCIS HAROLD & THE HOLOGRAMS | Mirror of Fear | Mirror of Fear 7" | HoZac *new
THE HUNCHES | Ate My Teeth | Exit Dreams | In The Red 2009
DJ Rick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|