View Single Post
Old 03.06.2014, 09:04 AM   #76
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
getting out of the marriage was more selfless than continuing on. It would have been so much easier to just expose my children to a daily barrage of fighting and despair than to have the guts to make such a leap of faith. My husband sucked every bit of attention I had to give out of me leaving nothing left for the kids. My kids are happier now than I have seen them in years. They appreciate the attention & love they are now given. They deserve it more than he does. They always had a "dad" but not much of a father. They lost their mother to their dad, depression and drugs. They may never have a "father" I cannot control his personality or choices, but I will guarantee that they have the mother and stability they need to thrive.
bravo, ma'am. i've never read saner words from you. you stick to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
The effort of both parents to hold a marriage together is imperative. One person cannot hold both roles and end up caring for their partner on a level more so than the children. I worked for 17 years on this relationship and after I realized that I could try my hardest but could not raise a grown man who was supposed to be the cornerstone of the family.

damn, you're on a roll!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|