View Single Post
Old 04.25.2009, 10:38 PM   #32
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
My wife last night decided that her return to the world of being a stripper had been a monumental bad decision (mostly because of the drinking and lack of respect that go with the territory and also that the big money is a thing of the past with the economy what it is).

So I'm happy she came to her senses and that our relationship survived this insane period (and there were some up parts I can look back on when I need fantasy material). And I'm completely freaked out to be the only income in a three person family at the moment.

I feel kind of like I've been in that nightclub with House of Pain covers pretending to have a good time for a few months now. And I've got the psychological equivalent of the hangover to show for it.

I've said it before, but Kim and Thurston make this married alternative couple stuff look way too fucking easy.

I think life is always a learning lesson, and like you said, you two survived it, so that's a huge deal. Do you have a kid? Is your wife looking for something else now? Serving, maybe? Big tips there...
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|