View Single Post
Old 05.20.2008, 04:38 AM   #87
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I bought ''Of Thick Tum'' when it came out at the time and I was really expecting a bomb of a record, and sadly it wasn't as devastating as what I had in mind from what I had read about it. Same with ''Spasm Smash XXXOXOX OX''. The experience with both these records didn't make me want to investigate them further, both live and on record.

Similar thing, and roughly around the same time, I've had with Polvo, hence I often think of these two bands as being similar, even though they are not.

ps: I thought that this thread was about giving personal accounts of whatever disappointing experience you've had with the music of a certain band, not the sort of thread that you get on football forums where you are called a wanker if you don't support someone else's team. Geeks.

Do you mean you 've been disappointed by Polvo's records ?

Yeah, this thread is about your disappointing experiments with music. But you know, people always want to prove their opinion is the best way to think....

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|