View Single Post
Old 05.08.2006, 10:10 AM   #14
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
'Feign'?

And to think I gave you empty rep. Cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Does anyone else find that it's not so much the stock of a record store that you go for, but the people behind the counter? For instance, Sound323 (Archway, London) has the most helpful and friendly people imaginable (without it getting on your tits) and I shop there more often than anywhere else. It helps that they have stock that you just can't find anywhere else in real record stores (as opposed to online).

By contrast, Rough Trade has absolutely superlative stock, but the cuntiest cunts behind the counter, so I rarely go in there.

I will concur wholeheartedly with this. I'll shop moreso at Reckless in Chicago because they have seriously geeky clerks there. One guy is the freakish type to whom you can hum a bastardized guitar solo and he's able to pinpoint artist, album, and song in a matter of seconds. He also understands my compulsive need to wipe off earphones before I put them on to preview an album. They can be slightly more expensive than other shops, but it's those little things that make all the difference.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|