View Single Post
Old 06.27.2007, 07:38 PM   #33
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Refused's albums The Shape of Punk to Come was one of them albums that I only seemed to know about. I got into them after they split, but noone knew of them when I spoke of them. They were that band that I went around going on about to everyone and everything who would listen. I fell in love with this album when I discovered it and if you've heard it, it's a special album to own all to yourself (or so you think all to yourself). Now they're huge and everyone fucking knows about them. To people I went on about them to who wouldn't listen to me or them, now claim to love them. A few people I know still like rubbing it into the scene kids that I went on about it before them. Irritates me more than anything when a band I love gets saturated. But oh well.

The Blood Brothers were another band I loved yearrrrrrs ago and now they are huge.

Black Eyes seems to be another band noone talks about, yet they're fucking amazing.