View Single Post
Old 11.13.2014, 06:03 PM   #1751
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Savage, I find myself more of a Mercyful Fate guy......King's solo stuff has always sounded too polished. Can't remember how, but I stumbled upon a King Diamond podcast last month. There was no music, just conversation about King getting back into the swing of things by playing some German Metal Festivals this summer and how he has been recovering from a heart attack. There was talk about a new album being released in 2015 and probable tour of the states, so I was very surprised when I saw the Houston show listed last week......there was even discussion of a possible Mercyful Fate reunion.

Congrats on the Death In June gig. I didn't realize they (duo?) were still touring. I read where the Spring early summer shows had protesters at some of the stops.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|