View Single Post
Old 11.09.2010, 10:39 PM   #3081
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
Subtract New mario bros. It's tired bullshit. Almost every level can be beat by holding down right and occasianally jumping. Terrible design and fucking flat out boring.

Keepers: Galaxys, sin and punishment, okami, madworld, no more heroes.

Thanks for the advice, but I think I'll give it a shot anyway. You definitely seem to be in the minority with that opinion, ha. I just wish they would've given it more of a proper title... y'know, like Super Mario Bros 4. I mean, what are they gonna call the next one if they ever decide to make it?

But yea, I definitely plan on getting Super Mario Galaxy, and No More Heroes first, aptly followed by Madworld, and Okami. I'll be sure to place Sin & Punishment next in line. That is - unless the new Donkey Kong Country turns out to be absolutely mindblowing.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|