View Single Post
Old 02.26.2008, 01:39 AM   #217
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature scene
if you broke it up, i bet you could sell it to highschoolers

when i was a sophmore in college, i sold a bag of oregano to this guy in my class.

he was kinda asking for it. i didn't really deal at the time, i'd just hook up my friends whenever i went to buy. so i was usually buying for about 3-4 other people, most of whom were in the same studio or the one next door. so one day this guy who was also in my class who was a kind of geeky indian guy walks up to me.

he says "so you sell weed, right?"
i glare at him. "not so loud, man!"
"sorry," he says. "but you can get me some weed, right?"
i look him up and down and say, "hold on there. you smoke weed?"
he glances around and admits, "well... it isn't really for me."
"oh it's for a friend, huh?"
"no. ...alright. ...see this is the thing... my sister is engaged to this guy, and he's kind of an asshole, i think he's been getting violent with her. so what i was planning to do was plant some weed in his apartment and then call the cops on him."
"..........................huh."
"so do you have any?"
"uh.... actually no. but i'm going to get some later tonight. how much do you want?"
"well i don't know. i've got $40..."
"it'll be $50."
"can i give you the ten tomorrow?"
"yeah, sure."

now this was just about the stupidest thing i'd ever heard, but i wasn't about to argue with someone begging me to rip them off. so i took his money and threw it in with everybody elses, weighed out what it bought him and rolled up about a third of it into a fat joint that i smoked with my roommates. after pinching another bud from what was left i filled the baggie back up with dried oregano until it weighed out. the next day i was waiting for this guy to show up and give me the ten and collect his bag. after waiting a while we got bored and smoked a little more out of the bag. he finally shows up, gives me the rest of the money and i give him the bag.

at this point i thought i'd already done pretty well. but it gets even better. a couple of days later, he comes over to my desk and tells me,

"i wasn't able to plant the bag at his apartment. i missed my chance... can i give you the weed and get my money back?"
i looked at him and asked, "why don't you just smoke it....?"
"well, i don't really... smoke...weed."
"ok.... look. i don't need anymore weed right now, but i know someone who might be looking for some. i can't promise you anything, but i'll ask around."
"do you have the $50?"
".........nnooooo. but if i can sell the bag to someone else, i'll just give you the money. that's fair, right?"
"sure... yeah. here it is."

and he hands me back the bag of 2/3 weed and 1/3 oregano.

a friend of mine who was nearby came over and asked what was up. we go outside and when i tell him he immediately demands half the bag. i wasn't about to get greedy with free shit, so we split it down the middle, smoked a bunch right then, killed the bag later in the evening. the next day i weighed out the same weight of oregano that the original bag had been. next time i saw the indian dude, i just handed him the bag and said, "sorry man, i couldn't sell it. everyone i know just bought a whole bunch."

and that was it.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|