View Single Post
Old 02.25.2008, 11:44 PM   #201
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I think that happens to me too with liquor. Must be the hops that does it in for me with beer.

No, I don't really need stimulation. I think I get enough of that from my coffee. But I have to time carefully these days when I want to drink even a lighter beer. Cannot do it if there's much of anything left planned for the day. Leaves me sleepy and sluggish, and then if I do endeavor to do something (or am compelled to by the s.o.), I get cranky, like a child who missed his afternoon nap. Even if it's hours later, and I've only had one beer. Meaning, for example, I can't have a beer with lunch and be expected to clean out the garage around dinner time. I am done for the day once I take that first sip.

I just really enjoy the taste of beer. It can be like a good meal.