View Single Post
Old 08.30.2012, 02:43 PM   #12
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
You gotta be kidding me. I was at that show too! It was in the 9:30 club in a rather ugly DC neighborhood, true?

I worked in Baltimore MD at that time and when I saw that SY would be playing in DC, I didn't hesitate a minute, took a day off at work and went on the first Greyhound bus there. I remember being the very first person in the queue for the show, as I arrived at the spot at about 2pm and the door didn't open until 7

Yes, it was my first show ever. The fact that I was alone there and it took place in a foreign country made it totally exciting experience. And yes, the show was totally awesome.
Baltimore to DC is like going from the South Bay or Long Beach to Downtown or the Valley.. Just yesterday I hopped on a local bus for 4o miles to the San Gabriel Valley.. the East Coast is a small place, that, or LA commuting is insane

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|