View Single Post
Old 08.30.2012, 12:10 PM   #10
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
the opening acts were Erase Errata who kicked ass, then Kim came out with them in this hoods and played a short set as Anxious Rats, that was a nice treat

Mary Timony was mystical, coming off the Golden Dove material, enjoyed that immensely

when SY took the stage, about two songs in during Kissability, nearly got knocked over by this guy that was just super excited, getting Brother James as the 2nd encore

You gotta be kidding me. I was at that show too! It was in the 9:30 club in a rather ugly DC neighborhood, true?

I worked in Baltimore MD at that time and when I saw that SY would be playing in DC, I didn't hesitate a minute, took a day off at work and went on the first Greyhound bus there. I remember being the very first person in the queue for the show, as I arrived at the spot at about 2pm and the door didn't open until 7

Yes, it was my first show ever. The fact that I was alone there and it took place in a foreign country made it totally exciting experience. And yes, the show was totally awesome.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|