View Single Post
Old 05.17.2017, 08:15 PM   #49767
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
woah woah woah. I use Microsoft everything. And plenty happy. I had Windows 10 beta long before it was retail. My gaming rig is Windows. My tablet is a Surface Pro 3. And my only console is an Xbox One. And I'm a well adjusted dude.

Honestly if they'd put out a Surface phone I'd use that over Android happily. I loved the UI on my Win8 phone, but unfortunately it was too long in the tooth. And unsupported by Sprint when I switched to them as a carrier.

If I had to pick a laptop/tablet/os OTHER than MacBook Pro/iPad Pro/iOS/OSX in 2017, it would be Surface book/surface pro/Win10. If I had to recommend non-Apple shit to someone else, it would be the same deal. But I wouldn't buy any of those things unless Apple somehow stopped existing.

The phone thing is huge too. I do so much work on my phone (iPhone 7) and the universality is key. Windows needs to make a Surface phone because Android is shit. Shiny shit, sometime, but shit nonetheless. Shit with big screens is still shit. Give me a Samsung Note and I'll give you a Samsung Note and five seconds to get the fuck away from me. Not just because I'm a snob, but also because they explode.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|