Thread: The Evens
View Single Post
Old 02.25.2007, 12:11 AM   #15
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
I'm really interested in the settings they played. Here they played at an old arts centre that's more of a hall. But I was reading that they've played in parking lots, churches, movie theatres, all these different places than the norm, as to get away from associating rock 'n' roll with pubs.

If anyone has seen them, or missed them whilst they were in your town but you know where they played, I'd like to hear about it.

in adelaide they were playing at a new venue set up by some film makers it has only been open about three weeks and is called urtext
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|