View Single Post
Old 01.07.2008, 02:09 PM   #23
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Gregor Schneider: Dead House must be the thing I liked the most in the last few years.

"
Dead House ur features an obsessively altered version of Schneider’s childhood house in Rheydt, Germany. Schneider has been dismantling and reassembling the house’s interior since he was 16. Layering walls on walls, adding dead-end corridors and secret passageways, living within the work and constantly revising it, he has created a haunting depiction of domestic memory. His duplicated rooms both resemble and conceal the original spaces, and so many changes have been made that Schneider can no longer reconstruct the original layout."

simply INSANE to experience

http://www.gregorschneider.de/biography.php
a few vids are up on his site, I doubt they can convey the feelings of this thing..

ps search for totes haus and venice biennale to see the same thing I saw.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|