View Single Post
Old 05.26.2010, 09:33 PM   #3
sizzlemeat
empty page

sizzlemeat has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
No disrespect at all man, but the law was ONLY pushed by a desperate crappy governor who needed to look in control because it's an election year, and what better way to get props where drug cartels and illegal border crossing is rampant than to pass a law that seems to take care of the issue. I'm not disagreeing with you, the law itself is racist and does offend me, but as I said it's nothing other than a new play on words for laws that have been in act for YEARS and therefor my life hasn't changed for better or worse. Whether the law was passed or not, corrupt cops would do what they want to do, but the thing about this bill is that it actually has law enforcement scared shitless because there are a number of new ways in which they are now more suseptable to lawsuits and a couple of county Sherrifs (obviously not Arpaio) have come out in opposition to the law as well because it will only hurt law enforcement in the end.

I say this because the image people seem to have in their heads is that the current state of Arizona is just like Alambama in 1962 or something and it's not the case. When my friend got pulled over he went on to me on how the cop was practically kissing his ass and being over polite, to ensure that he wasn't stopped for any other reason than that he was speeding 16 miles over the speed limit.
sizzlemeat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|