View Single Post
Old 04.27.2006, 07:02 PM   #52
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
I don't eat much meat (especially red meat) merely because the taste/smell/consistency of gristle makes me immediately vomit.

I love Asian food, most especially Thai. My local Thai carryout doesn't even need my order anymore.

Fish is orgasmic when cooked properly. Tuna from a good restaurant (nice and raw on the inside, very lightly cooked on the outside) is ethereal. Halibut or mahi mahi in a ginger sauce...mmmm.....

Okra, and home-grown tomatoes - they battle each other for best vegetable known to mankind.

I have been known to survive entirely on bricks of cheese, and Doritos (not at the same time). Cheese is by far the most perfect food. Ever. Indisputably.

After my forthcoming fascist takeover of the globe, I will mandate cheese vending machines on every city block.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|