View Single Post
Old 01.22.2007, 09:22 AM   #43
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
^^ Me too. But for some reason I tend to encounter a hell of a lot of people who deserve it...

That being said, I can totally sympathise Norma J. I had a similar situation recently (I mean an obscene encounter that pissed me off)

What is it with the dudes that think that hitting on a girl while driving, actually works?! On the way home the other night this guy followed me for like 10 miles on the freeway. Winking, inching up to my car, pointing at me, and then to his cell phone. I mean, what the hell?! Do girls actually fall for this? Was I supposed to finger him my number? He then proceeded to take the same exit as me, and started to follow me home. I took a quick turn down my street, pulled into my driveway and then saw the same truck turning around down my side street as I ran inside. Scary shit. Stalkers are such obscene & disgusting assholes. (Translation for Glice- arseholes.)

oh man that could be like that steven speilberg film, the one with the truck that follows that guy. cant remember the name of it right now though.

hope that you never see him again.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|