View Single Post
Old 01.10.2017, 11:15 AM   #31
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Have I missed something? All this talk of suicide? 'Ego crucifixion'? What the fuck's going on? I love that guy!

No, you haven't missed anything. 'Cept some bullshit.

I made some comments about respecting SFAD's privacy and, stupidly, talked about how I'd been harassed (really it was more like outright stalking) by aimless internet assholes in the past.
PLips/Gast obviously thought the mere suggestion that someone might not appreciate being trolled or fucked with personally via social media was hilarious and dumb as hell, but instead of just saying "hey that's dumb," he wrote a dissertation dripping with sarcasm about the dangers of social media trolling.

Everything he says in that long-winded spiel about suicide and trolling is pure shit. His real point was something along the lines of, "Shut up Severian, you overdramatic wanker."

So yeah... just some bullshit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|