View Single Post
Old 02.24.2014, 04:41 PM   #17793
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
its not really that important to me to attack suchfriends religion.

i think if you are truly scientific and not some new atheist douche whose just replicating christianity only with man as god, then you see religion as a memetic code used for social regulation. that's all fair enough really because i know that the world outside of religion is often just as hellish. religion can help some people in very limited ways and it's a way of people to form social bonds and get each others backs. its still based on delusions and lies, but i don't believe in belief so what people believe is not really as important as what they do.

but its still very problematic for the politics it pushes, the greed and abuse that it perpetuates, and the ignorance and handicapping of progress.

what i have to attack are the instances he says things that aren't true or the instances when he promotes ignorance and the post modern delusion that we just can't know certain things. cos this is really just building dams trying to hold of the semantic apocalypse
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|