View Single Post
Old 01.16.2013, 10:39 AM   #109
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Im assuming you all saw this

I dont so much mind the shouting, or the incoherance. What really pisses me off is how Alex Jones et al. make their living by complaining that the Mainstream Media never allows them to voice their opinion, but when given a chance to do so they only complain about how the media never gives them a chance to express their opinion... Its like being invited to a birthday party and spending the whole time saying "I NEVER GET INVITED TO ANYONES PARTIES!!!"

Ps Yes i understand not all American Gun Owners are as batshit as Alex Jones

yeah he's crazy-- crazy like a fox! he got bazillions of dollars in free publicity. i'm sure his page rankings have shot up like crazy and was able to grow his audience as a result.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jon...rontation.html

yes, he ranted, but he made some good points if you can hear him through the foam in his mouth. i for one think that morgan's questions were very biased, and jones would have been stupid to answer them the way they were asked. he may be crazy but he's not a moron.

besides, he was hilarious-- "YOU'RE A REDCOAT!" lolololol....

i'd say deport morgan-- just for sheer hilarity. he's a pompous inconsequential ass anyway and not nearly as entertaining as alex jones.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|