View Single Post
Old 06.19.2007, 09:30 AM   #223
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
Nic, awesum avatar man. Long live Purcell!!! Did you receive my pm? Chout should send one to you to, since I just listed his band's myspace to that info and probably there's more to be added (his personal page or the GOOD ENOUGH RECORDS)...
Chout also had to redo everything and I think this time we'll get the real deal done in about... 20 hours?

Keeping you posted.
Hey, yep, I got the pm. Still tweaking things on the site, I have some ideas but I suck using html so I need to proceed through tries and errors, but it's fun. As soon as I get your track, however, I'll up all the files so you guys can (yeaaaaah!) hear the tracks, then I'll prepare those little profiles with ilnks and stuff. Using IE you won't have problems dling the mp3s directly from the blogspot page, I'm experiencing problems trying to "right click+save" with firefox (any ideas on this, guys?)...So, to sum things up, songs will be up soon, all the little nifty things will be updated step-by-step in the next few days. Ok? Or you'd like to wait more and see the "perfectly tuned page"? naaaaaaaah, I say, listen to these songs and then care for the rest.
Oh, and that's Ron Gilbert, not Purcell .
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|