View Single Post
Old 11.12.2015, 01:35 PM   #64
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Man, I really used to enjoy my psychedelics too. Loved them, in fact. I don't often get nostalgic about this kind of thing, but when I do, I get in war story mode and I want to shoot the shit with folks who've been there.

I had a bad habit of taking acid or mushrooms or e without telling anyone. Recipe for disaster, that.

Sometimes I wonder how my brain would handle being reacquainted with the long forgotten but deeply familiar feeling of the big come-up. That eternal minute when everything slows and speeds up and you realize that you're there, and there's nothing for it now but to ride it out.

I think it might push me over the edge into complete insanity. I'm glad some folks can still go for a romp in the stars without fear of it toppling the already shaky house of cards that is their psyche.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|