View Single Post
Old 01.22.2018, 08:01 PM   #4910
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I think I read Pet Semetary in grade school because I liked the movie, but I'm too much of a snob to know what you guys are talking about.

But I'm curious: does horror really scare? I mean, are there really stories/novels that actually freak you out as much as a movie can?

I remember In Cold Blood scaring me when I read it in high school, so I know the written word can provoke fear, but I think Capote's book is far removed from the current discussion.
right? im scared about the possibility of a pair of real killers arriving to my doorstep. giant tentacles make me laugh.

and then theres dioxins. fucking dioxins everywhere

did you know that in england 80% of the population live within a couple of miles of a landfill?

now that would fucking frighten me if i were english

me, i have other problems, like living in a radioactive state where the baseball team is called “the isotopes”

im also scared of our real life ubu roi. the play is hilarious though.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|