View Single Post
Old 03.11.2015, 11:18 PM   #38238
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i used to have to go every day for my methadone dose. always early, between 8 am and noon. i had to walk from the bus stop at flagler st in miami to nw 7th st, so seven blocks. about half way was "JON BON JOVI LIVES" carved into the sidewalk. near it was "ACDC SUCKS" carved in. that area is a very hispanic, middle lower class neighborhood of apartment buildings and bodegas, right off the airport. it was always kinda odd to see that carved in there.