View Single Post
Old 03.08.2015, 03:46 PM   #38233
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Not that I'm aware......of course, my wife and daughters use the desktop with regularity so who knows???

Windows has been re-installed and the drive has been wiped clean, so it's like starting over......except NOTHING is the same.

Example: when I click the windows button in the bottom left head of the toolbar, the box that pop's up is a different style/color and the options to choose from are drastically different.

To be honest, I haven't had much time to play around on it, but I'm sure I will figure it out / get reacquainted after a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Bytor my windows has been acting up too.. did you by chance recently do windows updates? Thats what fucked all my shit up so i system restored back to before the updates and have avoided the new updates.. seemed to more or loss resolve my issue
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|