View Single Post
Old 06.05.2014, 02:26 AM   #153
dasx
children of satan

dasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Also, every time I hear Dave Grohl play the fucking drums I continue to think to myself, "Why the FUCK did this guy was so many years with the Foo Fighters?" Sure, his song writing wasn't bad, even had some good ones sprinkled in there, BUT, his drum work? It is one of a kind, all time great kind of shit. Even what he drummed in Them Crooked Vultures is disgustingly good. He has the perfect balance of speed, attack, and yet an almost delicate precision. When he crashes into the symbols, it sounds almost more like jazz than punk or metal. His rolls are tight yet fluid. His timing is as perfect as a metronome. Man what I could do with a drummer like that... A message to Dave Grohl, you should play the drums more.

Definitely Dave Grohl should focused more on playing drums. He's one of the best drummers in the world far more interesting in what comes to his drumming than his songwriting. Foo Fighters have couple of great songs (eg. Everlong) but most of the stuff is lame pop rock shit.
dasx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|