View Single Post
Old 02.24.2017, 09:48 PM   #1373
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
chEEEEEEEEEEFFF!!!

i don't know if you read this anymore but tonite i just made a caramelized red onion for a pizza (or pissaladière, whatever it's called--it was a fathead dough)

AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

i know the recipe calls for white or yellow onion, i forget which kind, but like a proper sudaca i had none so i reduced a whole red onion in irish butter, with a little thyme

IT HAS A HINT OF OLIVE IN THE FLAVOR!!

i don't know if it's the reduced purple pigments or the fact that i burned the bottom a leeeeeeeetle bit and so it added some bitterness, but i swear it tastes like motherfucking black olives a bit

glorious red onion--she and i shall never part

well.

what have you been up to mein freund? (ha ha--sorry to maim your language--)

but yeah. like severian to his movies, i to my cookin'

caramelize one and see.

--

the other half of the thing i covered in a mash of: house-grown tomatoes (some plants are blooming in february!), fish sauce, erythritol (i'm into keto these days), red pepper flakes, oregano, basil, yeast flakes (i had no parmesan at hand)

ha ha ha ha ha

i shall enjoy myself even in teh alpacalypse
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|