View Single Post
Old 11.21.2016, 11:55 AM   #70
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I read everything tied in to Civil War I and it was fucking HORRIBLE. a story that could have been told well in 4 issues spread out to 37 different issues on 20 different titles? pathetic.

I forget a lot of that stuff. I read the tie-ins when it first came out, but last year when I re-read I just picked up the one "Civil War" main arc TPB that ends with Cap's surrender.

I agree that it was meh. Event the condensed, tie-in free version I read. I didn't like the art, and frankly, who gives a big fat fuck if Goliath bites it at the hands of Robo-Thor? Not I. And fuck stupid Hank Pym and his Zoloft, and that convoluted Fantastic 4 family drama bullshit. God I hate the Fantastic 4.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|