Thread: Ghosts
View Single Post
Old 08.13.2008, 11:01 AM   #56
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Here a small story about the one I posted:

The Back Seat Ghost
Mrs. Mabel Chinnery was visiting the grave of her mother one day in 1959. She had brought along her camera to take photographs of the gravesite. After snapping a few shots of her mother's gravestone, she took an impromptu photo of her husband, who was waiting alone in the car. At least the Chinnerys thought he was alone.
When the film was developed, the couple was more than surprised to see a figure wearing glasses sitting in the back seat of the car. Mrs. Chinnery immediately recognized the image of her mother - the woman whose grave they had visited on that day. A photographic expert who examined the print determined that the image of the woman was neither a reflection nor a double exposure. "I stake my reputation on the fact that the picture is genuine," he testified.

And another from me:
http://www.moftu.com/wp-content/uplo...nk-300x292.jpg
"This picture was taken in the 1960’s (prior to Photoshop), and was within a series of shots being taken of the Church alter, leaving little chance for it to have been a double exposure. It appears to show a Monk like figure with his hands in prayer position before his chin standing on the steps of the alter. A very curious thing to me about this image, is that it looks as though the Monk’s robes perfectly flare out on the alter step, and even drape down over the step exactly as they would were he a physical being standing in that spot."

And the Brown Lady of Raynham Hall in Norfolk, England for you all:
http://paranormal.about.com/library/...wn_lady_lg.jpg
Taken in 1936