View Single Post
Old 06.19.2017, 08:05 PM   #8605
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
congrats and good for you. me im not even trying to look but thanks for the update anyway.
Turns out the Germans won, but didn't exactly crush Australia:

I wouldn't mind being this Cup's official updater , but I took a fall under the driving rain on Friday, today I saw the traumatogist and the verdict is the worst case scenario: my ankle is not sprained, not even "neatly" fractured in one place — it's almost SHATTERED. The doctor couldn't even fathom how I could walk (well, "half-walk") and not pass out from the pain during these three days. I'm in a cast now and in three weeks is surgery time, motherfuckers! Can't say I'm looking forward to that. So I'm gonna have to spend time resting at home like a dipshit. I think I'll still post stuff here, twice a week or so, if I can...

Quote:
the remote ref sounds like a good/interesting thing.
Pandemonium has ensued over this shit!

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=confederat ions+cup&oq=confederations+cup&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j0l9j43i53.9230.23236.0.23627.15.9.2.4.1.0 .85.508.9.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.RQHG6NYcXTQ#hl=en&gl=u s&authuser=0&tbm=nws&q=confederations+cup+VAR

Quote:
germany i think is sending the reserves, so if you've got a full team you can count on taking this trophy home
Well, there's also C-Ronaldo, who wants to win every single goddamn thing this season. Now, this Chilean team has turned Messi into a whining little bitch thrice, so why not doing the same with that other dildo, right?

Quote:
unless the russians microwave you from afar, or put polonium in your food, or some devious shit like that.
Remote referees shooting remote Kellyanne microwaves — the humanity...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|