View Single Post
Old 01.11.2011, 06:12 PM   #34
mindbomb
little trouble girl

mindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Man.. nowadays, I think this is their best album ever, probably, besides confusion. I am even into Kim's nightmare vox now.

atsonicpark deserves a salutation for making this post. Personally, I bought 1000leaves when it came out in 98 if I remember correctly. The albumn had a spring/summery vibe going on as I remember 102.1 in Toronto playing Sunday and announcing the new release. Yah, that albumn really reminded me of a newfound artistic maturity at the time. I remember listening to this albumn at an old friends house and my one friend basically skipped on the cd thru 'wildflower soul' to get to the guitar jam part. My other friend got offended by it, thinking it ruins the tune to skip thru the track. Haha. Anyway, I don't like either of those guys much anymore. This was in like 2000 or something. Makes me laugh now.