View Single Post
Old 03.26.2014, 08:23 AM   #293
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
there you are. Was logging in to say "where's my dood sev been?"

Also, I can't believe viewtiful said "4/5" and I let it slide. Good to have you back view.

So lately I realized something - y'all know how much I loved Long.Live.A$AP right? But lately I think that Live.Love is just as could... and maybe even better. They're both just these perfect perfect records to me. Unreal. And both have their own feeling. Live.Love is my go-to 'friday night, dranking and gaming' record.

Also, if Good Kid MAAD City is a 10 then Section80 is a 9. It's so close to being classic.
Live.Love is great, but i still prefer Long.Live cuz i feel like Rocky has developed his personality, as well as lyricism. plus he's become more versatile and daring to experiment with new sounds and rapping techniques. it's also one of those albums where almost every song sounds like it could be a single, e.g. Carter 3, Graduation, Get Rich or Die Tryin', etc.

Good Kid m.A.A.d City is in my top 3 rap albums of the decade, along with the last two Kanye albums. after those, it's pretty much a tie between Long.Live, Old and Pinata.

i'm still waiting for Drake's classic. call me crazy but i think he has a Blueprint-level album in him.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|