View Single Post
Old 01.26.2013, 06:56 PM   #6242
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Stopped in at "Other Music" today (best record store in Manhattan possibly world, amazing selection of rare shit, electronic, noise rock n rawwwwl, really nice unpretentious staff and a hot blonde working the register, heaven)

Bobby Womack-110 st OST used cd
Dead Moon-Dead Ahead cd
Ty Segall-Would you Be my Love 7"
Pink Reason-Negative Guest List jukebox single 7"

People talk about the cost of living in NYC and yeah it's bad, but the fact that I am constantly bombarded by amazing music stores, cool clothes that I just need to rock (like three leather jackets, and a Marc Jacobs corduroy thingy, I only wear that one really, its effin cold right now), amazing restaurants, and unlimited access to lovely drugs. It's more about everything being so readily available that makes it hard to budget. Oh well, it's fun as fuck.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|