View Single Post
Old 10.21.2016, 10:43 PM   #1330
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
actually that PRECISELY and EXACTLY what her job is, its an election, DUH.

frankly if you support her its your job too if you believe i should vote for her and so far the combination of personal insults and attacks against me, my level of concern or intellect certainly isn't going to convince me one fucking bit.

politics fail on your part

Ah - no. It is not the job of a presidential candidate to *dazzle* or to *wow* people into voting booths. Too many of them try to operate like that, and that's how we get promises that are impossible to keep and voters who vote for big personalities instead of issues.

You are not a passive part of the process. You should be proudly voting either in favori of what you care about, or against what you know is dangerous to the world.

Yeah it's an election. It's not a blockbuster movie. You should consider it your duty to participate and you should take it seriously. If we only voted for flashy rock star candidates, we'd vote for Trump.

A DUH. Fail! Politics fail! (If that wasn't embarrassing for you then... that's too bad)

You mad about the hip-hop thread? Don't be. But don't be a dick about it. You're acting like American citizenship is like sitting in a strip club. Lap dance w/ touching or no vote! Way to joyfully shirk your responsibility.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|