View Single Post
Old 10.21.2016, 12:02 PM   #1321
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
Fair enough, to a certain extent...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drjohnrock again.

its not about finding a candidate you 100% agree with so much as those you don't have a fundamental and possibly even existential disagreement with. see?

Indeed i also find it totally ironic that y'all are attacking and dismissing me meanwhile I could actually be an ally to y'all even if I don't vote because if you really don't want Trump to win, then I can help you by doing your job. Even if I am not going to vote, the criticism that I express about Trump has the potential to convince some not to vote for him, or others to vote for Overlord Hillary if that is how they feel. Further, if I am critical of Overlord Hillary that is my right, would you rather we have a fraudulent election where we just vote for people without vetting them, without critically investigating their platform, policies, and history. Indeed, I shared a great Frontline that at least !@#$%!, whether he agrees with my politics or not, found informative and beneficial. See, he didn't just dismiss me outright and he learned something from what i shared, just like even if i am not voting I have learned from and enjoyed quite a few links y'all have posted here. That is why I sincerely don't understand why I am the bad guy here, what, do y'all think my not voting is honestly going to change the election outcome? REALLY? COME ON....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|